Born in the village of Amityville on Long Island in New York, the daughter of a New York City Police Officer, Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, seems an unlikely place to find me. When my father retired from the NYPD and wanted a quiet place to raise his family, he found Broken Arrow and I’m so blessed that he did. I love having grown up and living in one of my favorite cities in the world – Broken Arrow. With its fabulous restaurants, great entertainment, warm people, top quality schools and beautiful scenery, it’s hard for me to imagine life anywhere else.
After graduating from Broken Arrow High School, I studied pharmacy in college with an eye for pharmacy school at OU. Like so many things in life, God had a different plan for me and I got married and had my daughter, Shelby. I purchased my first home at the age of twenty-four and I was so intrigued by the real estate business, I knew I had found my true career. In my first six months as a real estate agent, I sold $3.4 million in real estate. By the end of my first year in the business, I had sold $6.8 million and I knew I had found my passion. That was over eleven years ago. Since then, I have been the top agent in the Broken Arrow office for the past nine years.
I am successful because real estate is not my work but rather it is my joy. My days are spent working with wonderful clients, staging homes and working towards passing the keys to their new home to ecstatic new homeowners. All things I love. I love to look at houses and I can look at the “bones” of a house and help people realize the potential it holds.
When my day is over, I come home to my wonderful husband, Josh, two children, Shelby and Ryan and our four (yes, four) dogs. As a family, we attend Church on the Move. While the real estate business chose me, I chose Coldwell Banker because they offer the most support of any agency in Oklahoma. Working with a first-class agency has helped me to become a first-class agent.
- Top 10 Realtor for the last ten years with over $11 million in sales each year
- Sold $17 million in real estate in 2015 alone
- #1 Realtor in Broken Arrow office since 2007
- More transactions closed than any other Coldwell Banker agent since 2006
- Owner of Ford Homes, specializing in custom built homes for Greater Tulsa
- Greater Tulsa Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Certified Forest Ridge Sales Associate
- Coweta Chamber of Commerce
- Multiple Listing Services of Tulsa
- Oklahoma Association of Realtors